Hola Amigosss
Feels like a year since I posted something on my blog
Nothing special happen these days
Hmmm, wanna share something.
I once really sure that I have no more feelings for him, that means I'm not long for him anymore. But tht feelings suddenly came, the feelings that I'm afraid of. And I realize that deep down in my heart I still long for him. I know we're impossible. God told me that. But I miss the old us, miss the way he smile, he talk, he laugh, his silly face, I miss him sooo much. Every single tear I cry, every time I pray for him, I fell that they're all worthless. I know that he never even think about me, even just for 1 second.
But God told me to stay strong, and I'll try my hardest, honestly I need to share this with someone, but I don't know who to share with. I feel afraid, even I know I need someone to calm me down. So I made up my mind that I will only share this with God.
Know what, I have a great spiritual family, I thanked God for his great plans in my life, for let me know those amazing people, and be a part of them.
I'm a human, I'm not perfect, I could make mistakes all the time, but every time when I make mistakes, its like God reminds me. I wanna be close to God, I don't wanna be far away from Him.
Hmmm, I guess there's nobody read my blog.
Hmmm, for somebody there. One thing that you should know. Maybe ppl think tht I'm insane, crazy, silly or anything else. But I really care of you. And I miss you.
And there was someone that asked me if I choose to take PAW as my church service is because of you. But its wrong. I choose it because I want to be closer to God. And I think God asked me to take tht.
that's all I guess thanks for anyone that spend their time to read my blog. :)
Love you guyss
God bless you
=HUGS&KISSES=
No comments:
Post a Comment