Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What a Wonderful World :)

Holaaa~



I thanked God for today.
Guess what, my mom bought a Galaxy Note for me!!!!!
I thinks tht galaxy note is quite cool, but its hard for me to operate it.
I don't really understand how does the system work.
Try to verify my e-mail so I cold download apps from my gnote.
But my PC is broken!!
So I asked some of my friend to help me out, most of them can't help me, but its okay.
Until I opened twitter from my blackberry I saw one of my friend, than I thought, ahaaaaa, why don't I ask him to help me.
Guess what, I found the right guy B) ahahahahah *bit over


And nowww, I could download all of the free apps from my gnote!!!



Idk why, suddenly I miss God presence, so I made up my self to read bible, after I read tht I feel something diferent. I found a paragraph in bible that impressed me


Matthew 21:22
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"




Its 2.30am here. And I still can't sleep yet, I didn't sleep yesterday, so I thought maybe I could sleep really well tonight. Well, but its beyond of my expectation :D
So I decided to go out at 6 am, to help my grandma's younger sister.
She opened a restaurant that sells breakfasts , A.K.A "kopitiam"
I don't help a lot anyway, I just walking around, and my mom said that I just "bikin semak" --"



So maybe I'll have sop buntut as my lunch today, soto as my breakfast. And I haven't decided what will I have for my dinner. May be I'll eat "cha pui"
Hehehehe.....



So I just write until here, its not because I get sleepy but I just don't know what to write anymore...

See ya in next post :*


God Bless You ;)



=HUGS&KISSES=

No comments:

Post a Comment