Bonjourrr ~
Feel so guilty, I forgot to bring my mom's medicine.!!!!
my mom said tht it was okay, but I just can't forgive my self!! How could I forget it.
My mom condition is not really good since car accident last 2 weeks. She got her lips sewn. She got 10 stitches on her lips. But she is muchh muchh better now, Praise the Lord.
Want to tell y'all abt my mom.
I love her sooo much. More than anything and anyone in this cruel little world. ;)
My mom is my super hero, I guess y'all think the same thing abt your mom right.??She never complained, always try to make us happy, she is kind , wise and always there when I need her, never stop working even she is sick, she just try to give us the better life. Even I think tht out life is quite good now.
Once when I was in elementary school, it was a heavy rain. There is no one in our home. Its like just me , mom, and 2bros. I was still a kid tht time. So I don't understand stuffs. I told my mom tht I'm hungry, but no food at all. So my mom asked me what I want to eat. And I told her. And then she went out to bought me some foods to eat with an umbrella with her. When I think abt it now I feel so guilty. How could I being so selfish.
Once, there was a school task ( haven't moved to medan yet) and the teacher told us to bring any kind of plant with a COMPLETE condition. So it must be with the root right? And I asked my mom to find it. And when I woke up I asked my mom where is the plant and than my mom show me a kind of plant, I don't know what is that, but the most important thing is tht plan is in WITHOUT ROOT condition. I got mad, and I shouted to my mom "why are you so stupid!! ". I saw my mom's face changed. And I just kept silent back to my room and have a shower.
See?? What I've done to my dearest mom.
I still couldn't forget it until now.
Regrets always come later, so as long as your mom still alive , love her, respect her , treat her better, and always be the child that she want you to be. Don't ever hurt or disappoint you. Remember when she was pregnant, and you were in her stomach like 9months! You know how hurt, tired, painful it is? And she never complained. So just try to do your best to make your mom happy.
God bless you.
Ciaoooo~
=HUGS&KISSES=
No comments:
Post a Comment