Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fall Deeper

Holaaaaa :*

I made lots of mistakes these days and I'm trying so hard to fix them. Its just soooo hard.

Hmmmm, I planned to hang out with my classmate on wednesday, its because two of them, my twins friend is going to Singapore for their college. Gonna miss them so much, they are soooo cute, lovable, funny, and they are sooo good. 


Hmmm, for someone there I keep telling myself that these feelings will pass, but every time I hear your voice or see your face, I fall even harder for you. Its just so hard to move on.



Hmmm, I just write till here
Just wanna say good bye to my dearest friends Vivi and Vida, good luck for you there, gonna miss you. :( 

Its 12.30am here, and I'm going to sleep cause I should go to school tomorrow, the hardest challenge for tomorrow is wake up in the morning. I failed several times. --" and I don't wanna be late to school anymore so I should sleep now.


God bless you
♥♥♥♥♥


=HUGS&KISSES=

No comments:

Post a Comment