Holaa guys,
Don't know how to start.
Ummmm, I'm still normal, so its not my fault if I'm falling for someone.
But we will never be together, the word tht can describe us is 'impossible'.
I've been thinking of him, I've tried to move on, try to forget him. But the more and more I tried to ignore him, the memories tht he gave to me could suddenly appear. So how I supposed to forget??
I know it just a process, and try to be mooreeee grown up, and think maturely, I know God will always be with me. So I just ignore and ignore even it hurts and sooo hard.
One of my leader said. Love your process, and keep growing. I love my leaders sooo much. They just like my second mommies. And y'all know how much I love my mom.
Sometimes you can't get what you want. You may feel sad, disappoint, upset, but one thing that you should know. God have planned a better future for you.
Keep growing in God.
God Bless you =))
=HUGS&KiSSES=
No comments:
Post a Comment